Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome to the show...

I was watching Julie & Julia, I loved the movie. I thought wow! What a commitment to cook all those recipes in one year! To be honest, I do not love one chef that much. I love many different ones! I take the recipes and add my own twist, my own substitutions and for the most part I cook from memory or create my own thing. It usually works out.

I love to cook. I am a decent cook too. Some misses, a lot of hits. I have been asked to share my adventures in cooking more than once and let's face it, I love a challenge!

Gluten free, Casein free (that means zero milk/dairy... it's more than lactose baby!), sometimes vegan, sometimes over indulging and all the time I will do my best to post yummy, good to eat, as healthy as I can be/want to be (for the most part).

Please, sit back, read, laugh, eat, drink and enjoy! :)

Blessings,
~Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment