Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ohhhh I am a slacker but,

This should make up for it! Life got busy and let's face it... I can be soooo lazy (But at least I am honest!) So here is the Faked & Baked Scalloped Potato recipe I promised some of you over a month ago!

Faked & Baked Scalloped potatoes!

You need:

6 or 7 decent sized potatoes sliced (I use my food processor for this)
1 cup rice milk (Original flavor)
3 heaping tbsp of Potato flour (I am sure any GFCF flour would do! I just had potato)
2 tbsp of melted VEGAN GFCF Margarine
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup of Daiya Mozzerella Cheese (GFCF product)
1/2 cup of Daiya Cheddar Cheese

Ok so you slice the potatoes. Place 'em in a greased 9x13 pan.
Mix the milk, flour and margarine..... shake/stir well and pour over the potatoes! Shake a lil salt and pepper on top (We love pepper so I am liberal with it) and then sprinkle the cheeses on top.
Cover with Foil and bake @ 350F until tender.... about an hour.

We had this will pulled pork and we have had it with Ham steaks... delicious and my guests were impressed that the recipe is GFCF!
Totally faked! Just the way we like it! lol

More to come shortly! I got lots more to share!
Happy Faking!

No comments:

Post a Comment