Friday, November 16, 2012

BOGO Starbucks.... YES!!!! Nov 15-18 only (2012)

Oh you know what my FAVORITE Christmas/Yule/OMG IT'S NOVEMBER activity is? The annual Starbucks Holiday Drink weekend! Yesterday it started... and today, tomorrow and Sunday between 2-5pm when you buy ONE Holiday fave, you get the second one FREE!

I load the kids in the car, we motor across town to Starbucks and we load up on peppermint mocha lattes, caramel apple tea (made with apple juice!) and eggnog lattes, steamy good hot chocolate (even can be made with soy milk!), chug 'em back and plan out which drink we will get the next day! 

Yes, friends, we are Starbuck geeks! One of my favorite gifts is the VIA packs in my stocking (Santa puts them there!) so Mommy can survive the week between Christmas and New Years! 

So who else is going to Starbucks this weekend? 
What are you gonna get? I had the Peppermint Mocha Latte yesterday, I am thinking Eggnog or Creme Brulee today :)

Here is the beverage list so you can drool... I mean decide before you go lol


No comments:

Post a Comment